I want advice as a new

Hello all :slightly_smiling_face:

This is my first post after joining so please forgive me if there is any mistake & provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong section.

I am new & I am already a big fan and love this community; I have a background in teaching and in education and feel I could help with documentation, at least for starters.
As a new member in this forum and wish to share and gain some knowledge; I want to create my own discussion to resolve my query and gain some knowledge though I have taken part in various discussion which is definitely helped me a lot.

Also in what category should be taken depends on what factors?

Thank you in advance for help

Hello @kieranas

Welcome to the Manticore community! :blush:

Thank you for introducing yourself and for your kind words. We’re glad to have you here, and it’s great to hear that you’re already enjoying the discussions.

It’s fantastic that you have a background in teaching and education, as that skill set will be really valuable in contributing to our documentation. Feel free to share any suggestions or ideas you have to improve it! You can also easily contribute to the documentation by clicking the pencil icon next to each section:

This will take you to GitHub, where you can suggest changes as a pull request.

Also in what category should be taken depends on what factors?

• “Feature requests” - to make a feature request (but you can also create an issue on github)
  • “Contributions” - when you want to contribute to the project by e.g. suggesting a specific change
  • “General discussions” - for everything else