Manticore Client (manticoresearch-java)

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right category but here it goes, I created a pull request for manticoresearch-java project. Basically it looks like it cannot parse a response containing ‘warning’ field. It was in September so I was wondering if there are any plans to check it out anytime soon?

Thanks.

Hi. So you mean https://github.com/manticoresoftware/manticoresearch-java/pull/4

The problem is that the java client and most other modern clients (except for php and go) are generated automatically through OpenAPI generator, so it’s not that straightforward to just accept the pull request and apply your change. Instead, we need to think how to make sure the change gets applied through OpenAPI generator. What we probably need to do is make the OpenAPI generation part of the clients public. Would you be willing to look into it then to try to apply your change the way it’s not lost when we regenerate the client?

Hi Sergey,

thanks for the reply. Yes, that’s the correct PR. If you would expose the client generation part I would be willing to take a look at it but I make no promises :slight_smile:

OK, it’s planned for the next week.