Manticore Search 2.7.2 has been released.
This released had a focus on stability and contains a number of critical fixes. Some are related to communication in distributed indexes. A number of reported and potential memory leaks were also fixed.
Improvements in this release:
- compatibility with MySQL 8.x clients
- TRUNCATE command can do WITH RECONFIGURE
- DEBUG command and shutdown_token directive
- Remote agents hash is now global rather than per index
- some tweaks on Windows IOCP implementation
- indexer can output more debug information
- SHOW AGENT STATUS have new stats