tablas de plain a rt

Hello, I have configured my manticore with several indexes between planes and rt, the problem is that when I delete an index and create another one but with the same name it still shows me what I already deleted, for example if I create a case index with 7 fields, then I deleted this and changed the fields. Now it has 4 fields and the fields have different names, however it continues to load the same data and the same fields that I had deleted.
Another problem is that when I want to convert a flat table to an rt one I get the error that I put in the image, it says that there is an error near the rtindex or the index does not exist, can I please help you?

manticore error

it could be better to provide the query that failed along with index settings

1 Like

I found the solution to this problem, first you have to empty the index we use
1- DROP TABLE my_index
2- We delete the remaining indexes, there are two files, these are in the path where you have configured it to be saved, for example in my case
/usr/data/
Here there will be 2 files with the name of the index, we delete those files and we create the index again in the manticoreconf, we restart and that’s it.

@JAIME is wrong! Please let us know how to reproduce it from scratch.

I don’t understand, friend, where I am wrong and what I should let you know, sorry.

Sorry for that. I meant this:

“1- DROP TABLE my_index
2- We delete the remaining indexes, there are two files”

is wrong. After you DROP a table, there can’t be any files left in it’s folder.

If it remains and every time I carry out this process it remains so I proceed to delete it manually and that has worked for me

How can we reproduce it?

Create an index
you make truncate table and then you go to the save path and you will see that there are two files left, you delete those

If you try to delete the index, it asks you to change the configuration to rt

you make truncate table

Do you mean Manticore Search Manual: Emptying a table ?