Where I can see my Uploaded data ?

I uploaded 100 products(records) at manticore using asp.net client. Where I can see my Uploaded data ?
I want to upload 1 million products at manticore.

You can see them if you execute SELECT or use /search HTTP JSON endpoint or call a client method which does that. Please read Manticore Search Manual: Quick start guide

I am not using MySQL. I am using MS SQL
So where I have to execute select query ?
Using asp.net how to get data ?

You can find the examples here manticoresearch-net/SearchApi.md at master · manticoresoftware/manticoresearch-net · GitHub , manticoresearch-net/UtilsApi.md at master · manticoresoftware/manticoresearch-net · GitHub

I checked and read these links, but not found where data are saved and in which format ?
Because I want to get data by PageIndex and PageSize.
For example If I have one thousand match records during search then I have to get it by per page not all 1 thousand at time.
If I set PageSize = 100 then I want get only 100 records and on next button click I want to get 101 to 200 and so on…

Please read Manticore Search Manual: Searching > Pagination and manticoresearch-net/SearchRequest.md at 1.0.0 · manticoresoftware/manticoresearch-net · GitHub

You can use Limit and Offset if you are using GitHub - manticoresoftware/manticoresearch-net: Official .NET client for Manticore Search